Long range alarm
Long range alarm solution is a complete set of products for open area security. Moreover, consumers are quite impressed after using the long range alarm from past many years. Besides, the long range alarm solution gives a feeling of security for sensitive areas.
Applications and customers.
The majority of customers are from border security forces, army, and factory security. Consumers use it for vast oil field security and even for open factories for perimeter security. Furthermore, it is possible to use the solution at any location that need alarm button at a place and sirens at remtoe locations.
Security needs to alert control room and other posts, in an event of emergency. The distance of the control room and other posts are three to four kilometers away.
Components of the long range alarm:
- High power long range transmitter
- Siren alarms of various loudness
- Panic alarm push button
- Handheld remotes to trigger alarm
- Security room has a long range alarm transmitter. Attached to it is a panic alarm button. On press of the panic button, alarm sounds in the control room
- An alternate solution is also provided to activate the alarm. A time when the security personnel is not present near the panic button. He can press a handheld remote control to trigger the alarm
- Control room has a display on which the security room number is visible
- The complete system works on latest RF wireless technology. Neither any installation nor any future maintenance needed
Possible configurations for wireless alarm systems
The long range alarm system is a modular and dynamic configurable system. Furthermore, it has various possible configuration format to suit customer requirements. Because the components are modular, consumers are free the architecture. The system not only gives a flexibility to the consumers, but also to integrators.
Long range alarm transmitter (model: FBXTX01)
The long range wireless transmitter is the dominant factor for exorbitant high range. The transmitter sends signals at compound frequencies. This improves the range of communication. The span is around a couple of kilometers in urban city area. While, in open fields, the range improves to almost 6-7 Kms. The transmitter wires to a panic button switch. When someone presses the panic button the transmitter activates itself. It then conveys the alarm signal to a distant receiver. The signal propagation happens over air. Customized digital packets form the panic alarm information. For getting best results suggested to mount the transmitter at 10-12 feet height. Moreover, the neighbouring areas should be clean and open for effective transmission. Extending the antenna wire to even further height improves the range. The transmitter unit comes in various channels (2 to 11). One to one, or one-to-many or even many-to-many transmitter receiver combinations are possible.
- Single channel and multi-channel transmitter
- 6-8 Kms range of communication (in open LoS)
- 2-3 Kms in urban areas
- Operating frequency 380-480MHz
- Operating voltage 12VDC @ 500-800mA
- With / without weatherproof housing (as per requirement)
- 108 and 118 db siren alarm
- Sync indicator to check if machine is in range
- Operating voltage 12VDC @ 500-800mA
- Single port receiver contactor to trigger the transmitter
- Moreover, the unit operates on power supply from the transmitter
- Therefore, no external power supply needed
- Press call button on remote control to trigger the transmitter and hence the alarm
- Press cancel button on the remote to deactivate the alarm
Alarm push-button (model: FBXB01C)
The alarm push button triggers the transmitter unit. The unit has a red alarm button. On an event of panic or emergency, a person needs to press the alarm button. It connects to the transmitter FBXTX01A unit with a wire. The length of the wire should not be more than 8-10 meters. Furthermore, it is possible to connect more than panic alarm push button to the same transmitter.
Wall mounted alarm push button, visible from a long distance
Moreover, the unit operates on power supply from the transmitter
Therefore, no external power supply needed
Press RED button to alert the security
Rotate the button clockwise to release and stop alert