Motion sensor wireless alarm
Motion sensor wireless alarm is an innovative solution from FORBIX SEMICON. The system consists of 3 (or more) motion sensors. These motion sensors have radio transmitter inbuilt. On detection of human motion near the sensor it sends signals remotely. The receiver siren starts blowing a loud sound to alert unwanted motion detection. The motion sensor wireless alarm set also consists of an indicator unit. This indicator unit displays which particular motion detector has triggered. The unit can deactivate using a radio remote controller as well, when not in use.
Motion sensor wireless alarm features:
- Detection of human motion within a distance of 2-3 meters
- More than one motion sensors at different locations, triggering a common siren unit
- Alarm siren located at a different location (may be 20-30 meters) away from the sensors
- Indicator unit to show which particular motion sensor has triggered
- Remote controller to activate and deactivate the complete security system
The motion sensor alarm system operates at 12VDC power supply. We provide 110-220VAC to 12VDC converter adapter along with the set for individual components. All the unit can also be functional on 12VDC UPS as well. The remote controller runs on a battery.
How to operate the motion sensor wireless alarms:
Step 1: Place the motion sensors at various different points in the house. Strategically choose the entry points. We usually suggest to mount the motion sensors on the ceilings.
Step 2: Keep the siren at a location in the house from where neighbours can hear. The siren sound is around 108db, that audible to around 100 meters in open area
Step 3: While you are the in the house, deactivate the whole security system. Pressing the CANCEL button on the remote controller deactivates the signaling. On the other hand, pressing the CALL button reactivates the system
The whole setup takes not more than 10-20 minutes of your time for installation. Installation needs mere placing or mounting the sensing units on the wall. It is also possible to keep the motion sensors on the table or chair or mantelpiece. Before leaving the house, make sure the security system is activated (using the remote).
Motion sensor wireless alarm range of detection and communication:
- Motion sensors can detect human activity within a range of 2-3 meters from the sensor bulb. The angle of detection is around 120
- The range of the communication from motion sensors to the siren is around 20-30 meters. All the motion sensors has inbuilt radio transmitters. The sirens and indicators have RF receivers
- The range of communication enhances by placing intermediate repeaters in the house. These repeater units can forward the signals from the motion detectors to the siren. More than one repeater is possible to use to over huge villas and bungalow houses