Wireless crane remote control
FORBIX SEMICON wireless crane remote control system works on wireless RF technology. It has 12 buttons on the remote controller. The range of communication is 1-2Kms in industrial environments. Open line of sight is 2-2.5Kms. The 12 button functionality, is to control the LT, CT, hoist coarse / granular, attendant calling and remote ON/OFF. The remote controller operates on 3x1.5VDC AA batteries on the back pack. Because of its high range of communication and ease to use, the wireless crane remote control system finds its utility in various industrial and commercial applications. The remote controller body is made of tough and rigid plastic and is capable to withstand drop on the floor.
The button operations for the crane remote control is as follows:
- LT and CT forward/reverse: Receiver relay remains ON as along as the buttons are kept pressed
- Hoist up/down: Receiver relay remains ON as long as buttons are kept pressed
- No two buttons can be pressed simultaneously (receiver will react to any one of them at a time, 1-hot type)
- Mains on/off button once pressed turns ON the respective relay at receiver
- Auxiliary mains on/off button once pressed turns ON the respective relay at receiver
More than 1 system can be operated in the same vicinity. Each system uses a different wireless frequency of operation. There is around 100 independent frequency channels possible to configure. Though it is recommended to have a greater guard band between the systems.
Each relay at the receiver can withstand upto 220VAC at 5Amps, with indicator. The relay receiver operates at 12VDC. 220VAC to 12VDC power supply adapter is provided alongwith the system.