This is where we try to address the most common questions prospective customers might have.
1. Do you ship overseas address?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries. As a matter of fact, we have already supplied to over 20,000+ customer worldwide from past decade.
2. Do you have customer service?
Since these devices are custom design in our factory, therefore, for any trouble (even after warranty period), you need to ship the unit to our factory address, mentioned here.
3. What’s your warranty terms, return policy?
Warrant for all our devices is 1 year (365 days), from the date invoice is generated from our factory. Click here.
4. What is the signal range of the devices?
There are 2 main type of radio devices:
- 5xx series (30-40 meters indoors) and over 200 meters outdoors (in open line of light)
- 7xx series (2-3Kms in urban areas) and over 6-8Km in open fields, deserts and terrain
For 7xx series we suggest to mount the transmitter and antenna at maximum possible height.
5. I have a 10-32 bed hospital / dispensary, what nurse call system will help me?
A simple 10 to 32 remote calling system is helpful. It is the most economical and simple device set. Receiver is a display with 10 to 32 indicators (depends on the configuration you choose). Every calling point is a remote controller. Pressing a remote triggers the corresponding indicator on the receiver. Buzzer sounds on every call to alert.
6. My requirement is for less number of calling buttons. Now what?
We have lower version solution for less number of calling points as well. It carters for 1-9 remotes.
7. What if I have to serve more than 32 beds / calling points?
There are 2 ways to solve this;
- Use more than 1 receiver of 32 indicators. Like if requirement is for 60 calling points then 2 sets of 32 indicators and the remaining spare. Watch these installation photographs. 1-Picture in a ship deck. 2-Picture in a nurse station room.
- A 7-segment display receiver. This device can support 250 calling points at a time. Picture 1 in nurse system. Picture in pharmaceutical lab.
8. 1 remote 1 room, any solution for that?
Yes we do have 1 remote calling system as well.
9. What if some remote is out of range?
Very simple to solve. Just add an intermediate repeater signal booster. It is a unit that can receive feeble remote control signals and forward it to the receiver, thereby improving the SNR. And finally it improves the range of communication. It is possible to add multiple repeater units.
See some explanation diagrams.