Data Logger system
Wireless data logging system
FORBIX SEMICON present wireless nurse call system data logger. It is a simple yet, sophisticated system with a facility of continuous data logging.
Every time someone presses the remote, the CALL time records on the machine. The receiver unit logs 24×7 of the time. After the peon/nurse attends the caller, he/she presses the CANCEL button. The CALL/CANCEL times recording is helpful in improving the overall response time. The information in stores in the SD card (built in) the machine. The recorded data downloads through 2 possible means:
- Using a WiFi interface on any smart device
- Direct reading of the SD Card
- The logging unit builds its own hotspot WiFi network interface. User can connect to this network. Then type IP address http://http://192.168.1.1 on the web browser. It opens up an interface for the user to download the recorded information.
Data logger demonstration video
wireless nurse call system data logger
Moreover, user can also synchronize the internal RTC (real time clock) timings. This syncing is to computer / mobile local time.
Main features of wireless data logging receiver
- 24×7 data logging capability
- WiFi data download
- SD Card data download
- 2/4/8/16GB information
- New file on a daily basis
Finally, the device integrates with all FORBIX SEMICON devices in a seamless manner. This is no need to do any external configuration or programming. The complete ready-to-use set comes pre-programmed from the factory.