Wireless receiver data logger
The wireless data logger system is one of its kind that stores real-time data in SD Card. It is a simple yet, sophisticated system with a facility of continuous data logging. Every time someone presses the remote, the CALL time records on the machine. The receiver unit logs 24×7 of the time. After the peon/nurse attends the caller, he/she presses the CANCEL button. The CALL/CANCEL times recording is helpful in improving the overall response time. The information in stores in the SD card (built-in) of the machine. The recorded data downloads through 2 possible means:
- Using a WiFi interface on any smart device
- Direct reading of the SD Card
- The logging unit builds its own hotspot WiFi network interface. Users can connect to this network. Then type IP address http://http://192.168.1.1 on the web browser. It opens up an interface for the user to download the recorded information.
Moreover, users can also synchronize the internal RTC (real-time clock) timings. This syncing is to computer / mobile local time.
Main features of wireless data logging receiver
- 24×7 data logging capability
- WiFi data download
- SD Card data download
- 2/4/8/16GB information
- New file on a daily basis
Finally, the device integrates with all FORBIX SEMICON devices in a seamless manner. This is no need to do any external configuration or programming. The complete ready-to-use set comes pre-programmed from the factory.
Data logger advantages and use
- The data logger machine records incoming calls and cancellation signals
- This information possible can be used for daily/weekly/monthly profiling
- The signal call logs with accurate date and time with every new file for a fresh day
- For panic alarm solutions, it also helps to serve as proof to the insurance company about the panic situation
- It is possible to integrate the data logger receiver to nurse call, a panic alarm, air monitors, and many more
- The WiFi capability of the data logger machine helps user to view and download files remotely
- This machine can also find its place in standalone industrial automation solutions