Remote control traffic light controller
Wireless traffic light controller
The wireless traffic light controller, because of its wireless technology has gained fame. Because it takes no cutting of roads, laying of cables, hence the maintenance cost reduces. Further, the system is automatic, timing based and programmable. The controller is custom designed for multi-road junctions and different traffic sequences. But the sequences vary as per customer necessity and traffic conditions. Moreover, these sequences can cater to a wide variety of roadways and railways applications.
The set comprises of master controller and many slave controller units. Firstly, the master unit sequences the light patterns. The slave units have (potential-free) relay outputs points. Each potential free contactor point drives a light (red/amber/ green). Depending on the sequence and timing patterns a particular light glows or dims.
User needs to program the master controller unit as per the traffic sequence needed. These sequences contain individual timing of Red->Amber->Green, Flashlight timing. Likewise, idle times and 2 or 3 or 4 road junction sequences are also programmed in the master controller.
- Controlling airport traffic (vehicles, humans and aircraft)
- Movement of trains and locomotive in factory and industry
- Controlling of pedestrians in office and apartment campus
This traffic light controller system can also operate in manual mode. Further, each road has a dedicated emergency button to turn on the light green for a particular road. This feature enables traffic constables to allow the movement of emergency vehicles.
A master controller is mandatory at a particular junction. It controls the slave controller units by sending radio commands. Receiving the commands the slave controller switches the lights in a particular sequence. All timing parameters are pre-programmed in the slave for switching the lights. The timing values operate at an accuracy of +/- 0.5seconds.
Moreover, it is possible to program the flashing time (say from 11 PM to morning 6 AM). During this time all the road amber lights would be in a blinking mode.
The slave unit’s relay can drive AC or DC loads of traffic lights. The limit of load capacity of the relays: 7A/250VAC or 10A/125VAC or 12A/120VAC or 10A/28VDC. The load capacity of the LED or traffic lights should not be more than the specified ratings.
Wireless traffic light
- 1 master controller (one per junction)
- 2/3/4 slave driver (each per road)
- Fully Automatic and timing based light sequencing
- Traffic light controller system works on wireless technology
- No more need to dig wires for installation/maintenance
- Standard models and customized sequences available
- Real-time clock (RTC) inbuilt
- Master Unit LCD with a menu for programming
- Slave unit multiple relay contactor to trigger the lights
- Manual switching of lights possible anytime in between
Wireless traffic light controller applications
- Traffic light control of the airport from ATC tower
- Control for pedestrian movement at road crossings
Remote control traffic light controller has plenty of applications. Moreover, a person can control the lights from a distant location. Using a remote controlling transmitter, the lights automatically operate. The range of communication depends on the type of transmitting and receiving devices. Each controller can operate as many as 3-6 lights. Yet some applications may even demand 12 light controlling units.
Product catalog and documents
- Warranty terms
- Traffic light controller FBXTLC01
- Pedestrian crossing lights
- Multi-story car parking mechanism light
- Traffic light for truck movement in the factory
- Traffic light for single road crossing
- Train detection alarm system