Patients have a call button to summon the nurse on duty. No wiring, no installation, neither any future maintenance cost. Various models of patient bed and washroom buttons available. Accessories include door indicators, repeater boosters, code blue alerts, 24x7 data logger recorder.
Wireless panic alarm buttons and sirens for homes, offices, banks, schools, factories, and residential gated communities. In an event of emergency alert security guards or police. Alert systems for old aged people, banks, security gate, and many more.
Security systems for defense and armed forces, border patrol, army, oil fields, airports, sea harbors, and factories. Customized solutions comprise long-range transmitters, siren alarms, displays, and repeaters. Signal range 3-4 Kms and even more.
- Serving over 50,000+ customers worldwide
- Our products are deployed at various hospitals, clinics, old aged homes, offices, and various commercial institutions and buildings
- Long-range panic alarms and security systems find their place in the defense forces, airports, and many more
- Many more private organizations deploy these solutions for building automation. Like, automatic HVAC control, sensor-based integration, and alarming systems
- Wireless traffic light controls come in very handy for a pedestrian crossing in cities, airports, and parking lots
FORBIX SEMICON company factory manufactures over 600+ products
FORBIX SEMICON factory designs and manufactures over 600+ electronic products and many more customized solutions.
To start with, our team of design engineers conceptualizes a product on paper. Then they take it to the initial prototype version after many iterations of simulations. And eventually a production worthy part. This production part undergoes multiple stages of alpha and beta testing at various sites. Once finalized, all tests have successfully passed to the utmost customer satisfaction, it is then handed over to our distributors.
Because of the extensive demand of our products worldwide, FORBIX SEMICON factory production line remains overloaded. Every single device undergoes a series of calibration and test procedures. Following to which, it reaches our shipping department, from where it leaves for the customer's destination. Domestic (India) market we have a tie-up with DTDC and a few other courier services. For all international shipments, we are having a contract with DHL and FedEx.