Electronic product design and wireless automation company
Wireless Nurse Call System
FORBIX SEMICON® wireless nurse call system provides solution for hospitals worldwide. LCD TV monitor nurse station, 24×7 dataloggers, code RED, code BLUE, bed remote, toilet pull chords and many more. Simply press remote / pull chord to call nurse on duty. No wiring, no installation and no future maintenance.
Panic Alarm Solutions
Wireless panic alarm solutions helps offices, banks, warehouses, factories and even in houses & gated communities, to be secure. The signals travel from the panic buttons to various receivers at security post, guard rooms, maintenance corner. GSM alerts (SMS/Calls) on mobile phones, automatic machine triggered and manual buttons, 24×7 data loggers and are a few salient features.
Air quality monitors and HVAC control systems
These equipment designed to measure ambient level of Carbon di-oxide (CO2), VOC, Formaldehyde, dust particulate matter PM1.0 / PM2.5 / PM10. HVAC control systems solves closed loop feedback to automatically regulate the room temperature and clean air by modulating the dampers and ventilator fans. Tabletop, handheld and wall mount models.
Long Range Solutions
Wireless long range solutions incorporates a high gain transmitter and a low noise receiver. Signal range 3-4 kms in urban areas and over 6-7Kms in open light of sight. Deployed at border security force posts, defence, airports, factories, oil fields, to alert centralized office during infiltration. Also used for incoming railway train detection systems.
Wireless traffic light controllers
Wireless traffic light controller is a leap in the technological advancement. FORBIX SEMICON® engineers came up with the idea of maneuvering of traffic from a distance. Wireless communication has made it possible. Our traffic controller works in autonomous mode as well as in manual override mode.
About FORBIX SEMICON®
FORBIX SEMICON® is a leading manufacturing and designing company that specializes in electronic and wireless automation products. Our primary focus is on innovation and quality. We produce solutions for medical, defence, commercial and residential applications. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to delivering top-notch products and services, ensuring that our clients receive the best value for their investment. Whether you’re looking for industrial automation solutions or wireless communication products, FORBIX SEMICON® has the expertise and technology to meet your needs.
- Wireless Nurse Call for Hospitals.
- Panic Alarm Solutions with signal range over 3-5Kms, for defence installations, airports, incoming train detection for railways, oil rigs pump control, residential gated communities, apartments, and many more.
- Wireless Traffic Light Controllers for standalone and centralized traffic light control on road junctions in cities, factories, harbours, airports etc.
- Machine to machine communication over RF wireless, automatic water / oil flow control, conveyer belt and overhead crane remote maneuvering, and similar applications.
- Air Quality Monitors and VOC / CO2 / Dust sensing devices for homes, offices, laboratories, hospitals, clinics, schools, and other institutions
- Panic alarm solutions for gated community
- Nurse call system for hospitals
- Security guard siren mechanism for border forces
- Factory machine trigger wireless communication
- Automatic motor pump controllers
- Wireless security alarms for banks and office
- Air quality monitors and HVAC solution
- Wireless and remote traffic light controller
- Customized wireless data transmitter and receiver
- Alerting devices for defence and paroling forces
Reasons to count on FORBIX SEMICON®
- Globally serving 50,000+ customers.
- Market segments: medical sector, hospitals, industry, factory, defence, airports, railways, offices, homes, apartments.
- Indigenous design. We have a dedicated RnD team to bring new electronic solutions and products to life.
- Operating Centers: India and Estonia. Headquarters at Bangalore, India. European sales office at Tallinn, Estonia.
- Bulk quantity manufacturing. Our factory is equipped with state of the art manufacturing facility for producing our products in big quantities.
- Testing and QC. Each part is thoroughly tested & calibrated, and undergoes various electrical stimulus testing and mechanical vibration phases, before quality assurance.
- Distributors. We are growing our sales network across cities. We therefore, are looking forward for more participation from companies and individuals as channel partners.